This is a comprehensive course, covering each and every topic in detail and for pursing courses like CA / CMA / CS / CFA / CPA, etc. Around 300 lectures explaining each and every concept of Financial Management followed by Solved Case Studies (Video), Conversational Style Articles explaining the concepts. In this course, you will learn the Financial Management basic concepts, theories, and techniques which deals with conceptual frame work.
Following topics will be covered in this course:-
Introduction to Financial Management (covering role of CFO, difference
between Financial Management, Accounting and other disciplines)
- Time Value of Money
- Financial Analysis through Ratios (covering ratios for performanceevaluation and financial health, application of ratio analysis in decision making).
- Financial Analysis through Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Analysis through Fund Flow Statement
- Cost of Capital of Business (Weighted Average Cost of Capitaland Marginal Cost of Capital)
- Capital Structuring Decisions (Capital Structuring Patterns,Designing optimum capital structure, Capital Structure Theories).
- Leverage Analysis (Operating Leverage, Financial Leverageand Combined Leverage
- Various Sources of Finance
- Capital Budgeting Decisions (Payback, ARR, MPV, IRR, MIRR)
- Working Capital Management (Working Capital Cycle, Cash Cost,Budgetary Control, Inventory Management, ReceivablesManagement, Payables Management, Treasury Management)
This course is structured in self learning style. It will have good number of video lectures covering all
the above topics discussed. Simple English used for presentation. Take this course to understand Financial Management comprehensively.